Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lost with Dawson

If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you know that I'll occasionally post a "Lost with Julie" entry where I talk about a theory that my wife has. And while my son (Dawson) is only 8 months old and doesn't have any theories (yet), this picture is definitely worth posting. My wife was quick to point out that a family member bought Dawson the same kind of shirt that Aaron was wearing in "Eggtown" (see pic).

Aaron's Shirt
(picture courtesy of Lost-Media.com)

Notice the white shirt with red and grey stripes on the sleeve, and the brown moose. Now take a look at Dawson with his shirt (and a couple LOST action figures):

Lost with Dawson

Needless to say, since we realized that he has this shirt, he's been wearing it a lot more! And I'll be sure to post his first theory... as soon as he learns to talk.

-drew.

No comments: