Wednesday, February 25, 2009

S5E06 - 316 (continued)

Hey, everyone... there were a few things that I forgot to include in my post last night.

Where Is Aaron

I know I briefly mentioned the possibility that Aaron was kidnapped by Ben, but I don't think that's what happened. I have a feeling that Kate let Sun take Aaron back to Korea. It would explain the weird conversation that Sun had with her daughter, when she said "I've got a new friend for you."

Julie's Faraday Theory

My wife has been asking me to post her Faraday theory, and I had to do it before tonight's episodes (just in case she's right). As a side note, she constantly calls him "Michael Faraday", so I don't know how "right" she is. Anyway, her theory is that Faraday (Daniel) is not from the present time and is responsible for building the Lamp Post Station. Eloise is NOT his mother in a biological sense, but has been more of a guide to him over the years.

She also thinks that it's important to note Faraday's personality, and how much it's changed since Desmond met up with him in Oxford (back in "The Contstant")-- He seemed selfish and arrogant. Now, after years of experimenting with time travel, he's the complete opposite. A future backstory may reveal that he had alterior motives for experimenting with time travel. Once he realized the consequences, his motives (and demeanor) changed.

Drew's Crazy Faraday Theory

I'm instituting a new rule-- For every theory my wife comes up with, I will counter with a semi-related (and quite off-the-wall) theory. Ready for this? Faraday and Desmond are brothers.

Proof My Wife Is Crazy

She had a dream that Faraday was the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. I don't know why, but during the whole time I was blogging yestereday (and today), she insisted that this be in my blog. I wasn't going to post it, but my readers often insist on hearing her theories. Also (and I realize that I've already taken this too far), she says that Locke is the cowardly lion, Sawyer is the tin man, Ben is the wicked witch of the west, Jacob is the Wizard, Rousseau is the Good Witch (.....rrriiight), and Kate is Dorothy. Oh yeah, and the "Others" are the flying monkeys.

Wow... I can't believe I just wrote that. Anyway, enjoy tonight's episode!

Later!

-drew.

No comments: